Eggplant, Mushrooms and Sausage Thin Spaghetti Recipe (Meal in 30 Minutes)
1 Eggplant (diced)
1 Carrot (small diced)
1 Green Onion (thin sliced)
8 oz Mushrooms (sliced)
1.5 tbsp Garlic (minced)
3/4 cup Onion (small diced)
6 oz Sausage (in tube, cooked)
16 oz Thin Spaghetti
3 tbsp Salt
4-6 quarts Water
1 tbsp + 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup Pasta Water (the salty water pasta cooked in)
2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 tbsp Ketchup
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
1. In a big pot, boil 4-6 quarts of water and 3 tbsp of salt. Then, add thin spaghetti and follow package cook instructions.
2. Heat up cast iron wok / pan on medium high heat until smoking. Add olive oil, onion and carrot, stir fly for 30 seconds.
3. Add eggplant, mushrooms and garlic in the pan, cook until eggplant started to soften, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Mix the seasonings and pasta water together, pour on the vegetables and stir fly until 90% cooked.
5. Add sausage and cook for 2 minutes. Heat off.
6. Drain cooked pasta, oil it with 3 tbsp of olive oil.
7. Serve spaghetti and mix vegetables together.
oz = Ounce(s)
tbsp = Tablespoon(s)
tsp = Teaspoon(s)