Baked Drumsticks with 7-UP Rosemary Honey Glaze Recipe
Chicken drumsticks 12 drumsticks
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3 tablespoons
Kosher Salt 3 tablespoons
Fresh Ground Black Pepper 1.5 tablespoons
7 UP 3/4 cup
Rosemary (Fresh) 2 sticks (about 4-5 inches each)
Ginger (Fresh or Dried) 3 slices
Corn Starch 1/2 teaspoon
Honey 1 tablespoon Steps:1. Preheat oven to 450 F, line a metal baking sheet with foil.
2. Rinse and pat dry the drumsticks, coat drumsticks with olive oil, then season them with kosher salt and pepper.
4. While the drumsticks are baking, add 7 UP, ginger and rosemary into a small saucepan. Bring it to a boil on medium heat. let it cook for another 2 minutes. Scoop out the ginger and rosemary.
5. In a small bowl, dissolve the corn starch with a little 7 UP sauce. Mix well then add into the sauce pot.
6. Turn down the heat to medium low, whisk the sauce frequently until thicken.
7. Remove from heat, let it cool for 2 minutes, add honey and mix well.
8. Remove the cooked drumsticks from the oven, brush on the glaze and bake for 1 minute. Let cool for 3 minutes to soak in the juice and serve.